Ayie fails to contain her anger in front of her mother | MMK (With Eng Subs)
Ayie. When did you get back
from Saudi Arabia? Just yesterday. It’s a good thing my employer
allowed me to take a weeklong vacation. I already spoke to Alps here, and she said you can stay
with me and your siblings while I’m in the country. What? – Oh! Ayie?
– Mommy? Um, listen. I’m doing this so there
will be someone with you while I’m at a seminar
in Tagaytay. Then, I’ll go with you, Mommy.
Let me go with you. No, stop. I’m sorry, but I can’t
bring you along. – Why?
– It’ll only be for a few days. I’ll be back before you know it. Besides, this way,
you’ll get to spend time with your Mommy Jak and
your siblings. It’ll be fine. Ayie. Alright! Here you go! – Wow!
– Ayie, eat as much as you want. I cooked all these
especially for you. Go ahead, eat up. This is tough. I don’t like eating that None of us do. We’re just making adjustments
for your benefit. Ysa. What? Am I not allowed
to tell the truth Come on, Ysa. Stop complaining
about the food. That looks delicious, Ayie.
Give me some. I’ll have some, too. I’ll get some first. Okay, go ahead. – You know what?
– Here you go. I think the reason
why you’re stressed is because you haven’t
been eating well. Your Mommy Alps
is just overreacting. I can’t believe she took you to
the psychiatrist right away What’s so bad about her
taking me to a psychiatrist? Why didn’t she take you to
a normal doctor first? Why did she immediately take you
to a doctor for crazy people? Besides, most of those doctors are
only after people’s money. They’ll diagnose you with
all sorts of illnesses so they can prescribe
various medicines and make money out of you, even if there’s nothing
wrong with you. I don’t believe that
you have Bipolar Disorder. Ayie, I don’t care what
your condition is. I love you no matter what. You know what? All of you are smart. You’re all strong, and you’re
doing so well in school It’s normal to feel
sad sometimes. – You’re not crazy–
– The doctor gave the diagnosis! This isn’t some
make-believe illness. You graduated psychology,
right, Mom?! Why can’t you believe that
this kind of condition exists? – Do you think I wanted this?
– Ayie… I never wanted to have
this disorder! You don’t know how hard it is! There are days
when I can’t stop crying! And sometimes,
I can’t control my body. I keep cleaning even if I don’t
have anything to clean! When I take my medicine,
I feel like a marshmallow! I feel worthless; I can’t
even help Mommy Alps. And yet you have the nerve to
tell me the doctor made this up Ayie. Ayie… Ayie! Ayie! – Ayie!
– Ayie! – Ayie! Stop!
– Ayie! Ayie! – Ayie, let’s go home!
– No! Let me go! – Let me go!
– Please stop! You don’t understand! Get your hands off me! – Ayie!
– I want to die! Let me go! – Please, let me go!
– We love you, Ayie. Please stop it, Ayie. I love you, Ayie. – Let me go.
– I’m sorry, Ayie. Please forgive me. Let’s go home now. Let’s go home, dear. Ayie. Let’s go home. I don’t want to live anymore.
I want to die. – Let’s go home.
– I want to die. I give up. I’m tired. I can’t do this anymore.
I want to die. You have to fight it. I want to die.