How to make the Barbie Shot – Tipsy Bartender
(rock music) – (lyrics) ♫ I’m a Barbie
girl in the Barbie world – ♫ Life in plastic
– ♫ Life in plastic – ♫ Is fantastic
– ♫ Is fantastic – ♫ You can brush my hair,
undress me everywhere – ♫ Imagination, life is your creation – ♫ Come on Barbie,
– ♫ Come on Barbie, – ♫ Let’s go party
– ♫ Let’s go party – ♫ Uh, uh, oh yeah
– ♫ Uh, uh, ohh (laughing) You good? – I’m good. – What you doing? – I’m waiting for you. – Really?
– Yeah. – You got something on
your mustache, right here. – I don’t have a (censored) mustache. – Yeah, you do. (laughing)
Sorry! – Yeah, you do. Oh, I shouldn’t have
mentioned that on camera. She does not have a mustache. I did not just see her
shaving in the bathroom. Okay, Vodka–
– I’m very sensitive, (laughing)
I’m very sensitive, I don’t want that. You are not gonna put that in, copyright. – Vodka, Coconut Rum.
(laughing) – I hope this is going to be pink. – Pinkish. Look, I didn’t name the damn shot, okay? If it don’t come out
pink it ain’t my fault. – It is your fault! – Cranberry juice. ‘Cause Mallory already like,
– It’s kinda pink. “Is it, is it gonna be pink? “Is it gonna be pink?” – It’s gotta be pink, it’s a Barbie girl. – “Tipsy, is it gonna be pink?” I dunno if it gonna be pink or not. Go ahead, shake it. – Okay. (laughing) – Way to move it. (chuckling)
– Sorry. Oh yeah, did I mess the focus up? – I don’t know. – My bad.
– We can see. Mallory?
– Yes? – And there you have it:
Barbie, in all her glory! You ever take off a Barbie doll’s clothes? They don’t have any sexual parts. – What do you mean? – I’m just saying, there’s no genitalia. Anyhow, that’s another story. Go ahead, take a sip. – What?
(chuckling) You are strange. – Well… – Well, what? – It was okay. – That’s it? – No–
– You mean, Barbie was just okay? – She was just okay. – She wasn’t phenomenal? – She was not phenomenal.
– You mean, all this time as a little boy, I was thinking
one day I could grow up and marry Barbie and make
love, and it was just okay? – You’re wrongly mistaken. It was sweet like Barbie,
it was cheap like Barbie, and it was weak like Barbie, thank you. I’ll move on to the next drink. (laughing) – Just crushed my love, okay? Know how many time I touched myself thinkin’ ’bout Barbie, huh? – Disgusting! – TipsyBartender! You gotta do what you gotta do! – No you… – As a little boy. (chuckling) – [Voiceover] Also, check
out Sophia making a cocktail for all you cheaters out there, and check us out on Facebook
and Twitter, @TipsyBartender.