Mindfullness is essentially a kind of way of being I suppose. It’s about becoming more aware of what’s happening in the present moment rather than doing what we usually do which is spending all of our time worrying about the past, worrying about the future, thinking about an argument that we had or something that …
- A message for health professionals
- The Fountain of Health Initiative for Optimal Aging: Healthy Living, Positive Aging
- 14. Life Goes On
- 2019-12-05 Question Period
- Astronomy Club Finds Out They Have A Netflix Show | Netflix Is A Joke
- Live a Happy Life Without Depression
- March Milkness Taste Test: Healthy Cereals
- Adolescent Depression Video Podcast
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets a Restraining Order!
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Heart Attack, bad habits of a heart disorder patient.
and anxiety blood blood pressure brain depression Education for headache headaches health Health (Industry) heart heart attack heart disease help high blood pressure hypertension Kati Morton medicine mental mental health mental health awareness mental illness Mental Illness (Disease Or Medical Condition) migraine news pressure psychology recovery Science stress stroke suicide symptoms that the therapist therapy this treatment video was you your